Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Digital marketing is an effective way to bring high returns. Tools and techniques do change from year to year. Here’s what to expect in 2018.read more
When creating a manufacturing marketing plan, SEO is often considered the biggest priority. Focusing only on SEO can leave you wondering what went wrong.read more
Doing business has always been about connections. There was a time when business could be done with a handshake and a beer. Mobile search changed all that. Today, it's a digital handshake and an emoji beer. You need to meet your customers where they are, and where...read more
Internet marketing has come a long way in a very short period of time. Today, marketing your business requires a well-thought-out strategic approach in order to stay ahead of your competition. Applying a haphazard approach to your internet marketing efforts...read more
Implementing a new digital marketing campaign can be both exciting and worrisome. This is where having a marketing map comes in! Will it work? What kind of reaction can you expect from customers? Will the Return On Investment (ROI) make it worthwhile? All of...read more
Sales and social media go hand-in-hand - if handled correctly. Social media is a great way to connect with your customers, and bring in new ones. But it can also backfire and drive people away from your brand, if you push too hard to make sales. Social selling takes...read more
Success on the Web has a tremendous amount to do website development and SEO. Implement these tips to ensure that you will get the best possible results.read more
If you’re thinking about creating a new landing page for your website to promote a new service or product, or to collect qualified leads, you’re probably wondering the best way to do it. Luckily there are a number of ways that you can create an engaging page that will...read more
Are you a business owner, self-employed professional, freelancer, or some other types of small business that’s trying to make it big in your niche? The high likelihood is that as a small business owner you aren’t a marketing expert, and that’s OK. It’s also likely...read more
Lack of knowledge and a proper growth strategy for business owners have repercussions. It's unfortunate but rather common to hear that a business owner didn't grow a small business, that it's not making any money or, that it went bankrupt or shut down. Sometimes, as a...read more