Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Many small business will seek out the easiest and fastest way to optimize their site in order to move on. However, the small businesses that take their route will end up paying for it later. Long story short, good SEO for small business websites takes time.read more
Web images. Everyone needs ‘em, but not everyone knows where to find them. More often than not, it’s a stretch to find both public domain and free online image websites that small businesses can access. That’s why we’ve done it for you! Browse through this list to find the free online image website that works for you!read more
Rich snippets are an essential component of search engine optimization (SEO) for industrial manufacturing retailers. Rich snippets are a great SEO tool for small business industrial manufacturers because it highlights your page results and separates you from your competitors. Let’s get started!read more
Your customers want to have in-depth, informative conversations and interactions with you and your business. What they don’t want is to become another faceless customer in your contact list. This is where inbound marketing website design comes into play.read more
You need to concentrate on the “little things” for your small business like search engine optimization, user friendly website design, and optimized page content if you want to gain the lead in the long run. Check out these 7 easy SEO and website design tips that you can implement right now!read more
Like most great principles, the importance of integrity in business gets a lot of lip-service, but it’s seldom a true way of life, especially on the Internet. Integrity is important in the workplace because it’s the only way a small business will be able to grow and sustain itself longterm.read more
So many of us are caught up with new technologies and ways of conducting business that we forget there’s even another way. But, the best way to attract new customers to your small business is to prioritize personal communication methods with them.read more
Oftentimes I work with clients that have prioritized content creation on their website, but are only asking about long tail keyword research after the fact. Long tail keyword research needs to dictate content, not just supplement it.read more
Implementing an optimized call to action button design is an essential part of converting a web visitor into a customer. Here’s a list of call to action (CTA) development opportunities you probably missed along the way:read more
YouTube video optimization is an essential part of any well developed content marketing campaign that small business need to take advantage of. If you haven’t started producing videos for your business, or you have but you don’t yet have a YouTube channel created, this article’s for you! Let’s take it from the top:read more