Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
AIDA stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action. This model is essential in crafting your marketing communications to move readers through your marketing and sales funnels to convert them into customers.read more
The SERP (search engine results page) change increases the previous limit of 160 characters in meta descriptions to 320 characters, counts meta character descriptions, and now offers more real estate for optimizers to work with.read more
In our modern world, business are bigger, their influence is larger, and they’re connecting with customers out of state or even out of country. And, if you want to continue to grow, utilizing remote employees is a modern day obligation. Here are a few best practices to keep in mind for remote employees:read more
Small business form the backbone of the United States economy. There’s a fair amount of competition out there, so it’s important that you stay at the top of your game. Small businesses will always be relevant if and only if they’re managed correctly.read more
The trick to unifying sales and marketing departments is communication. By combining leadership with top tech, you can turn your sales and marketing efforts into smarketing.read more
When it comes to inbound methodology, understanding how to apply each step is crucial. Use the guide below to understand what inbound marketing is and how to use it to create more revenue for your company.read more
For the most part, simply creating an online store will fail to attract the number of visitors needed to grow a business. Still, success is well within your reach. By adopting a multi-channel marketing approach, you can drastically increase web traffic and...read more
I grew up in and around small business. If you happened to see my last name at the top before reading this, you would recognize that it matches the CEO’s last name. That’s right folks, I’m the boss’s kid. One of three, but I’m the only one working for Dad currently....read more
Business owners understand SEO is something they need for their website, but don’t necessarily know how to implement it. Let’s take a look at the top 8 SEO mistakes you’re making on your blog and how to fix them.read more
A website is a must-have for any successful business today. But, there’s a handful of website mistakes that businesses make that can drive customers away.read more