Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
With the ever-evolving landscape of available tools and techniques, business people are required to keep up with the current trends on an almost daily basis. Check out these digital marketing trends in 2019 that you can carry into 2020 going forward.read more
How do you know if a domain name change is the right move for your small business? Take a look at the points below to help you determine what the best move is for your business and your customers’ success:read more
Why did you customers choose you in the first place? In order to know this, you must get to know your customers better and start creating “buyer personas”.read more
One of the most important areas of online marketing that many small businesses struggle with is content creation and management. There are actually a lot of high quality, time-saving, and free content management tools out there you can use to cut costs!read more
Do you know how to make your website mobile responsive? Take a look below to learn how to make your website mobile responsive and check your mobile metrics in your Google Analytics account, so you never miss out on a potential prospect again!read more
Facebook has become a common small business marketing tool. Let’s talk about how to properly build a Facebook Business page and manage your page so your target audience can better find you online.read more
Many websites may use these pop ups as lead generation form sections or CTA spaces, but there are much better ways to accomplish that goal! Check out the following lead generation tips for small business websites that will actually encourage your web visitors to engage with your site!read more
If you’re a small business just starting out, you may be wondering if you even need a website. There are several benefits of having a website for your small business! Still undecided? I’ll prove it to you.read more
Let’s be honest here, digital marketing is complex. The following are three common online marketing mistakes that nearly every small business I’ve encountered is currently dealing with, or has dealt with in the past.read more
The importance of small business branding cannot be overstated. What message are you sending to your target audience? Let’s break down some easy ways you can develop a solid brand for your small business that will get your target audience talking!read more