Cazbah – Victor, NY 14564
Cazbah is a leading Internet Marketing solutions provider for small to mid-sized, commercial / industrial businesses. We are looking for sales development representatives (SDR) with relevant experience to join our growing sales team.
Today, hundreds of US manufacturers, dealers, distributors and service companies rely on Cazbah to create, implement and manage the right Internet Marketing plan, targeted at their ideal prospects and customers. Our Total Internet Marketing solution allows our clients to deliver more relevant content, expand their communities online, increase communications, generate more and better qualified leads and sales and finally, ensure their customer’s success.
Cazbah team members are known for their commitment to learning, innovating, and results. For 20 years Cazbah has pioneered the Total Internet Marketing Solution. Our passion to establish “Clients For Life” is driven by our core values of Progress, Accountability, Creativity, Excellence, Integrity and Transparency (PACE-IT). This blend of commitment and quality make us one of the best places to build your career in the digital Marketing as a Service (MaaS) sector.
The SDR program is well documented, repeatable and proven successful, within the company’s customer life cycle. We are looking to develop the next generation of Cazbah sales leaders. The SDR is the “tip-of-the-spear” of the Cazbah sales team, driving revenue through demand generation and sales opportunity creation.
SDRs participate in a robust and continuous sales training and mentoring program involving prospecting skills development, Web technology, Cazbah processes and relationship management. SDRs will develop the skills necessary to build and manage a pipeline of qualified opportunities for account executive (AE) team members, located in markets around the country.
Ideal candidates should possess 2 years of relevant B2B – SDR/BDR experience, strong verbal and written communications skills, demonstrated outbound phone and email prospecting skills, a self-motivated, goal-oriented and professional demeanor.
Prior Internet service related industry as-well-as previous industry background in manufacturing, dealer/distributor and service industry is desirable, though not required.
Salary + Commission + Bonus + Full Medical & Dental Benefits + IRA (company match) + Vacation + PTO + Flexible Schedule & Location…(more)
- Consistently attain monthly lead generation goals through outbound calling (primary), email outreach, social media management and ongoing pre-sales communications.
- Identify and pre-qualify prospects using Cazbah’s lead generation process and tools.
- Utilize internal sales CRM, contact database, sales prospecting tools, email marketing and social selling tools to maintain regular & frequent dialogue with suspects and prospects.
- Conduct preliminary and comprehensive analysis, transitioning leads to qualified leads.
- Interpret/translate the value of Cazbah to the prospect’s situation.
- Educate prospects, coordinate sales activities and assist account executives (AE) with the sales process.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in marketing/sales or related discipline
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience may also be considered
- Technology proficiency with a strong understanding of Internet concepts is highly desired
- Demonstrated results track record, personal drive, positive attitude, team player, self-motivator and goal oriented
- Social and interpersonal effectiveness, with the ability to foster and grow strong relationships
- Time management, attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication ability and customer service philosophy
- Ability to work within a well-defined work process, exuding high integrity, empathy and sincerity
Cazbah is a Total Internet Marketing solution that brings together everything that small businesses need to be successful on the web. Since 2001 Cazbah has helped small businesses take full advantage of the Internet as their primary Marketing Medium.
We now serve hundreds of specialty small business clients throughout North America. The results speak for themselves. We have helped our clients generate tens of millions of dollars in new revenue, directly and indirectly from the Web.
We have accomplished these results through:
Technology — that is sophisticated yet simple to use, Work Processes — that are documented and proven successful, and exceptional Service and Support on the part of Cazbah Internet Marketing Consultants — who are digital marketing experts with years of small business experience.
The company’s mission is to become the leading provider of Internet Marketing services to specialty small businesses. We will accomplish this goal through a vigorous pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement in all areas of the business, especially the work that we perform and the results that we achieve for our small business clients.
Cazbah exercises all necessary and precautionary measures, in order to ensure the health and safety of our team members and clients.
Company Core Values
Cazbah’s Core Values are an integral part of the relationships that we have with each other and our clients. Successful members of the Cazbah Team will share the following Core Values:
Progress – Being passionate about continuous improvement and growth
Accountability – Being willing to accept the consequences of personal action(s)
Creativity – Having the freedom to innovate without the fear of failure or reprisal
Excellence – Challenging ourselves by setting aggressive goals and rewarding performance
Integrity – Choosing to be honest with one another and living that honesty in all we do
Transparency – Having the self-confidence and willingness to communicate and involve each team member and client