Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
Basic$2000 Start Up
- Are you on a budget or just getting started? The Basic plan has you covered with a great set of features at an affordable monthly rate!
- • New Site & Design
- • Hosting
- • Mobile Responsive
- • Easy Editing
- • Help Desk Support
Intermediate$3500 Start Up
- When you’re ready to take the next step, the Intermediate plan provides you with all of the Basic features plus, it ‘kicks-off’ the marketing plan for your new website.
- • Basic Included +
- • SEO (Search Engine Optimization Consulting & Implementation)
- • Email Marketing
- • E-commerce
Advanced$5000 Start Up (one year commitment)
- Have your cake and eat it too… The Advanced plan gives you all the benefits of the Intermediate plan plus, you get a dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant (IMC) who works with you to give your new website visibility and sales conversion.
- • Intermediate Included +
- • Dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant
- • Website Analtyics
- • Monthly Site Reviews
UltimateNo Start Up (two year commitment)
- There’s a reason why we call this the Ultimate plan… It gives you all the benefits of the Advanced plan plus, it allows you to build and market your new website without any start-up fees. The Ultimate plan grows with your business, allowing you to sell more products online, send more email campaigns, and do more online advertising.
““Cazbah has helped our business grow tremendously over the past 7 years. Cazbah is a true business partner. They understand our business and want us to succeed. We are now in the top 10% of all Generac dealers in the nation, as a direct result of the revenue that we generate from our Cazbah website.”
Jim Swetman, Owner
Home Power Systems
“Before Cazbah we might have seen 2 or 3 leads per month. We now see 3 to 4 per day. We usually get about a 35% conversion rate from inquiries into sales…I recommend Cazbah all the time.”
Ted Borowski, Owner
Foster Manufacturing Company
“The leads I’m getting are much higher quality. I’m getting more of the good orders. I’m averaging between 5 and 10 phone calls and email requests per day. Half of them result in quotes.”
Len Holtgreven, President
Holtgreven Scale & Electronics Company