I have been with Cazbah for 11 years. When I first joined, we had a great state-of-the art proprietary web platform. It was easy to use and helped us build, maintain, and grow our customer’s websites. As great as the platform was, we knew eventually we would have to find a new system to keep up with the rapid changes in our industry.
A few years ago we started the process of looking for that new platform. It wasn’t easy. We experimented with many different technologies. We focused on a number of important criteria. Here are some of those criteria:
- Easy to use
- Open Source (Many companies share the same code with each other to create a better user experience)
- Must be responsive (Mobile Compatible)
- Strong Support for Analytical Reporting
- E-commerce support (PCI Compliance)
- Needs to be able to grow with our customers
About two years ago we found the right platform and started the process of migrating all our customer’s websites to that new platform. I am happy to announce that we have finally completed our mission and have successfully migrated all our customers from the old system to the new one.
So what does this mean for our customers? It means there will be new opportunities to leverage technologies and concepts to grow our customer’s businesses. For instance, with the new open source platform, we can use something called “plugins” to extend the functionality of your website and ultimately provide your customers with a better experience.
Here are a few examples of the most popular plugins we have started to use with our customers. Some are free and some cost money to buy and implement, but all have the potential to provide great value to you and your customers.
- SEO implementation and tracking
- Authorize.net – CIM Support
- UPS, FedEx, and USPS integration
- Invoice Formatting & Printing
- Dynamic website call tracking
- Automated remarketing to customers and website visitors
- Universal Analytics support
These are just a few of the new and exciting plugins that are supported by our new platform. They help us help you stay out in front of your competition by providing your customers with the best possible user experience when they visit your site. Talk to your Cazbah Internet Marketing Consultant to see if any of these plugins are right for you.