Google Analytics Consulting from Cazbah
Cazbah’s combination of technology, process, and people has allowed us to help make hundreds of companies successful. Part of that success is due to our proficient use of website analytics. We would appreciate the opportunity to show you how our Google Analytics consulting products can help develop your website into a valuable sales tool.
5 Reasons You Need Website Analytics:
- In-depth View – Google Analytics provides in-depth data on every possible metric associated with what’s happening on your small business website.
- Traffic Sources – How do your customers and website visitors find your site? Are they coming from search engines, site referrals, marketing campaigns or somewhere else?
- Campaigns – Advertising, email marketing, direct mail, trade shows etc. are all examples of possible marketing campaigns. Wouldn’t you like to know if you are getting your return on investment?
- Focus – Once you discover which traffic sources and campaigns have been most effective, you will know where to focus your time, money and other resources.
- Measuring Success – Is your website a significant source of sales for your business? Google Analytics is a critical part of answering that question.
Our Analytics Services
Cazbah provides a wide range of website analytics consulting services to best meet the needs of your organization.
Making sure your Google Analytics account is setup properly and is integrated with your website and all the other website tracking tools in use is critical. Your IMC will make sure your Google Analytics account is operating correctly and providing you with the most accurate data, so you can be confident about making decisions for your small business.
Google Analytics Audit
Do you already have an operational Google Analytics account, but aren’t sure if you are getting the most out of it? Our comprehensive audit will evaluate the current status of your Google Analytics account and make recommendations to ensure you are working with reliable data.
Analytics Monthly Reporting
Website analytics are constantly changing. Being disciplined about reviewing your website data on a monthly basis is critical to understanding your growth opportunities. When meeting with your dedicated IMC, you’ll understand what’s happening with your website and Internet marketing activities, where you have been successful and what areas need improvement.
Integration with Zoho CRM
Understanding the complete customer sales cycle is critical to your online success. We have chosen to partner with Zoho’s CRM to help our clients gain a better understanding of their customers and develop a sales process that’s successful and repeatable. Integrating Google Analytics with Zoho’s CRM will give you a complete view of your customer’s buying process.
Google Analytics Training
Want a deeper understand of how Google Analytics works so you can monitor your site’s progress on your own? That’s great! We’ll help train you on how to use Google Analytics so you can conduct your own monthly reports.
Technology | Process | People
Google Analytics Articles
Spam traffic is more than just annoying, it can be a serious security and performance risk to your small business website too. Not sure where to start? In this article we’ll discuss how to block spam traffic in Google Analytics step by step!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a complex topic that involves every aspect of your site. If your website and web pages are going to be successful, you need to be selecting keywords for SEO. Here are some of the best practices that you can follow when it comes to conducting keyword research: