Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
What’s your small business value proposition? If you don’t know what’s special about your small manufacturing business and you don’t proudly declare and market that “thing” on your website, your business won’t be able to grow.read more
Google AdWords works for small business! AdWords increases a small business’ ability to rank well, gain web traffic, target specific searchers and so much more! In this article, I’ll give you four reasons why Google AdWords works for small businesses and then some tips to help you start!read more
I’m going to share with you how you can leverage small business blog guest posting as a specialty manufacturer to drive more traffic to your specialty, small business today!read more
Client case studies allow you to easily show off some of your best accomplishments to help you attract more of your ideal customers! Here’s a quick and easy outline you can use to help you nail down a great client case study you can publish on your website:read more
User experience needs to be your primary focus when creating, redesigning, and updating your small business ecommerce website. Check out the following comprehensive list of ecommerce tips you can use for your small business!read more
A website redesign for your small business is an essential part of any successful online marketing strategy. To stay competitive, you need to meet the technological demands and standards of the modern internet.read more
So who is Cazbah? Cazbah is an internet marketing company, providing online marketing services for small businesses with the online presence they need to succeed and compete online.read more
85% of small to medium-sized businesses use Twitter as a customer service platform. I’ll show you how to setup a Twitter account for your small business and give you some Twitter best practices to help get you started too!read more
A lot of new and veteran small business alike don’t really know where to start when deciding to implement a PPC strategy. So how do you decide if PPC advertising is right for you? Check out the following Q&As from our Director of Customer Services where he explains what PPC Advertising is and how it’s used.read more
Small businesses need to learn the best practices for how to create a customer survey. Afterall, if you’re customers aren’t happy with your small business, they’ll leave! Check out these 6 tips on how to create a thorough customer satisfaction survey that will get you the answers you’re looking for:read more