Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Yes, The Office is just a comedic show, but if we dive a little deeper into the characters, we can actually learn some valuable business lessons. Through his laughable personality, Michael Scott of Dunder Mifflin, Scranton branch, gives us the best sales tips for business.read more
Search engine optimization (SEO) is facing new challenges in the age of personalization. As the modern online consumer begins to demand more personalized service from the companies they patronize, the idea of a personalized SEO SERP is becoming more prevalent.read more
Before we can talk about advanced SEO strategies, we first need to understand the anatomy of a search result and where to do keyword research. Search result optimization is how you can ensure your pages rank well in SERPs and that they will actually be found be searchers.read more
The perpetual nature of information these days challenges us all to provide the best resources, service, and websites to online searchers. Functional websites for small businesses is the ticket to long term success in your industry. Is your website working for you or against you?read more
The reputation of any small business can mean the difference between a booming business or a going-out-of-business sign on the door. These reputation management tools will help you maintain your brand name on the web and build your customer relations.read more
The point of having an internet presence is to help and educate searchers on your business, your topic, or your industry. But, before your content can reach out to a viewer, they need to be able to find your content page. That’s where on page SEO factors come into the picture.read more
How many times have you received an email promising increased search engine rankings for your website in the last month? The main question many people have is how to increase page CTR? The answer can be a number of different things, but the end result is providing the user with what they are looking for.read more
Where does your website rank in the search engine results pages (SERPs) for the pages that are most important to you and your customers? If it’s not on the first page, you should rethink your SEO SERP ranking strategy.read more
Website creativity is important and can boost your website’s ranking and performance. Just don’t let website creativity get in the way of your users’ experiences.read more
You may be wondering if an Instagram Business Page is a good platform for you to use. While it may be more beneficial in some industries like retail, than others like manufacturing, everyone can find some benefit in using it as a marketing tool.read more