Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Voice Search is rapidly becoming a major form of internet search. But how can you optimize your website and webpages to make sure you appear in a spoken result? Is SEO dying, is it time to move on? Well, yes and no. Let’s break it down.read more
With so many available plug-ins for WordPress, it can be mind numbing to try and search through them all. Check out the following 4 Free WordPress (WP) plugins you’re going to want to include on your website to view your Calendar, Analytics, and your completed online forms.read more
For businesses in industries outside of marketing, understanding SEO can be confusing and many marketing companies make promises they cannot keep. Here are some common SEO questions, answered:read more
One of the hardest, and most inconvenient, aspects of writing long form blog posts is finding that large chunk of time to sit down, research, and write. The solution to this predicament is “the skyscraper technique”. Don’t know what that is? Keep reading!read more
Gurus, marketing leaders, and top internet brands have all published article upon article on the best SEO techniques out there. Bu, these tips are all the same. Instead of making you search the wide web and comparing articles, I thought I’d list the BEST (and most effective) SEO tips and techniques here for you.read more
If a new user comes to your website and is unfamiliar with your brand and what you do, where do you think they’ll go? Your “about us” or “our story” page! But how do you write an “About Us” page that doesn’t sound boring or vain? Follow the steps below to craft the perfect “About Us” narrative for your website!read more
Having a website that prioritizes mobile page speed is increasingly important. But, if you do want to grow your business, you absolutely need to optimize for mobile search.
Not a pro? Not to worry! The following list of tools and tips will help you make sure your website and webpages are optimized for mobile search.read more
In the world of internet marketing, blogging and content marketing are almost synonymous terms. It’s one of the best ways to build awareness about your company, improve your organic search engine rank, and create connections with business prospects.read more
Not everyone has the time to sit down and read an article or a webpage. Amazon Polly is the newest tool to make sure your content can both be seen AND heard by your target audience, ensuring you never miss an opportunity to connect with a potential lead.read more
When sending any marketing email the first hurdle that stands between you and your recipient is one small barrier- the email subject line. Many people don’t fully realize the power and impact the subject line of an email has on recipients. But, how do you craft a professional subject line that connects?read more