Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Perhaps you heard about color psychology and wondered what all the fuss is about, and whether it’s that important. It turns out that colors really do have a massive effect on the human psyche, albeit mostly on a subconscious level. Nevertheless, the colors you choose can indeed make or break your business.read more
An effective and fully-functional website is perhaps the best selling resource your small business will ever have. Website development for your small business needs to be a top priority always! Small businesses can’t afford to lose out simply because they didn’t take the time to invest in quality web design.read more
Get comfortable with saying “No”, it just might just be the best way to attract (the right) customers to your small business. Invest in a niche and create buyers personas to help you actually achieve repeatable success!read more
When is the last time you looked at your Google Analytics Audience reports? Do you even know where to go to find them? If your company’s online presence has been established for at least a year, you’ll be able to drill down on they types of people visiting your website and how they’re viewing it as well.read more
74% of small businesses do NOT use e-commerce to transact business on their website! But, many of them also don't use an online lead management tool either, and that's where the problem occurs. It's great when we get a customer who has an ecommerce site because...read more
LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to grow your professional networks. Any business person worth their salt will most likely have a personal profile on LinkedIn or at least one for their business. LinkedIn is where you go to make connections, interact with...read more
If there’s anything that’s become extraordinarily clear in the recent past regarding our economy, it’s the importance of small business, not big business. Small business represents the majority on multiple levels of the U.S. economy, but it’s a never ending uphill battle for many.read more
In today’s day and age, it’s essential for small businesses to have a well developed website so their target audience can find them online. However, small businesses also need to know how to increase foot traffic in store to maintain steady revenue growth.read more
2019 is slowly creeping up on us! Do you have a marketing plan outline for your small business? It is easy to get off track without a plan. Especially for small business owners, business (or life) issues can pop up and your focus can quickly shift. Don’t let this happen to you.read more
In this new era of uncertainty, the effect of steel and aluminum tariffs has forced some manufactures to change the ways they do business. With tensions around the world on the rise, small business manufacturers can often get lost in the mix.read more