Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
When sending any marketing email the first hurdle that stands between you and your recipient is one small barrier- the email subject line. Many people don’t fully realize the power and impact the subject line of an email has on recipients. But, how do you craft a professional subject line that connects?read more
There is disagreement over how often to post on social media and business websites. Some say the more you have the better chance they’ll find you, and other’s stick to the saying “less is more”. However, one belief every good marketer has in common is that all content published must be of good quality.read more
Receiving late payments can be devastating for small business and it can be tricky to know how to collect late payments from customers. Small business owners depend on timely payments to keep their business alive and growing, every payment matters.read more
Our clients gain success, and my small business grows, because we do stuff… ‘every day’. Defining priority can be difficult, especially when every task has a sense of urgency tied to it. But, here are some general rules to use when defining what’s “most important” in your workday:read more
Maintaining steady web traffic is an uphill battle. It seems every time you’ve got the formula figured out, a Google update occurs that throws your process to get website traffic for a loop. Here are the 3 main reasons you’re losing visitor traffic and how to fix it!read more
The challenge for many small businesses is finding the resources of content generation. Luckily for your customers, you already have that meaningful information. Start looking for the content in your own company! Here are some tips to start the ball rolling on your content generation strategy:read more
Maybe the name Cazbah sounds familiar to you for some reason, but I promise you the business wasn’t simply named after a song or movie reference. A lot of research and development went into naming the business as it’s known today.
So, how’d Cazbah get it’s name? Stay tuned.read more
Apart from the companies he owns that are active on social media, Buffett also has his own personal accounts as well. But, what’s unique about Warren Buffett’s social media presence is that it’s slim. Buffett’s social media posting strategy is divergent from the norm.read more
Online video marketing is a popular marketing option for many businesses. You don’t have to be a fancy director with a whole video production team to make a quality video anymore. The average Joe now has the tools and abilities to use this medium to kindle their marketing campaigns back to new life.read more
If you’re going to make it online, you need to make sure your optimizing your website for valuable keywords. But, where most people start to fall off is checking the effectiveness of their keywords. Are your pages being found under the keywords you chose to optimize for? Do you know how to use Google Search Console?read more