Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website, we also host your eCommerce system which allows you to store and report on your eCommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping data and other important information about your website products is a necessity. The Cazbah eCommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs, your dedicated IMC will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It’s important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards and personal information from being stolen. This shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence, knowing that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service, we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future, it’s important to have an eCommerce system that can adapt to those changes. The Cazbah eCommerce system allows you to charge taxes at the state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to tax charts, so you’re always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, has too many steps, or doesn’t function properly, you can expect that rate to be much higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps: Add to Cart, Address/Shipping and Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website, it’s time to give that site visibility on the internet. This is where SEO and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah IMC to give your site maximum visibility to the right customers and increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure Transaction Processing, 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant Transaction Processor
Product Search Functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of Payment Methods
Assistance Configuring Online Processors
Product Reviews and Rating
Member Pricing and Discounts
Coupon and Discount Manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” Image Functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
As we head into four more weeks of the COVID-19 crisis, businesses everywhere, but especially small businesses, are feeling the pressure. Across the country and the world, small businesses are facing hard decisions when it comes to lay-offs, paying the...read more
In this time of uncertainty in our country, it’s imperative that small business owners take the necessary steps to “crisis-proof” their businesses. The Corona virus scare is taking a toll on businesses large and small. With mandatory closings and...read more
A good remarketing campaign is like an affectionate dog. Hear me out...this will make sense, I promise. A dog may lay around the house minding his own business, but the minute you pay attention to the dog, it’ll follow around for the rest of the day. Once that...read more
With the new year in full swing, it’s time to take a moment and to conduct a year end marketing review of 2019. How did your website perform? Did you reach or surpass your revenue goals? What can you do to ignite your business sales moving forward? ...read more
Every once in a while I get a customer who thinks their title tag and meta description on their website IS SEO (search engine optimization). Optimizing your title title and description is a part of SEO, but it’s so much more than that. ...read more
Everyone wants to be number one in Google search results. We work hard to compete in Google SERPs to gain coveted organic traffic and just when we think we may have the formula figured out on how to do so, Google alters their algorithm again. It seems...read more
Have you ever seen an “answer box” when searching on Google? Chances are you probably have. They’re usually at the top of a search page and they provide a direct answer to the query you typed in. Answer boxes have become prime real estate in that battle...read more
Many times small business retailers are unaware of their shopping cart abandonment rates in Google Analytics. This is an extremely important metric for small business retailers to track because every time that occurs, you’re losing a sale and you should know why.read more
Is your small business website lacking e-commerce sales growth? For the most part, just creating an online e-commerce site will fail to attract the number of sales needed to grow a small business. Still, success is well within your...read more
For every business owner, there inevitably comes a time when you need to change the URL(s) on your small business website. Whether it’s updating an old blog post, merging multiple product pages, or consolidating your web pages, you’ll need to make...read more