Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
Every once in a while I get a customer who thinks their title tag and meta description on their website IS SEO (search engine optimization). Optimizing your title title and description is a part of SEO, but it’s so much more than that. ...read more
Everyone wants to be number one in Google search results. We work hard to compete in Google SERPs to gain coveted organic traffic and just when we think we may have the formula figured out on how to do so, Google alters their algorithm again. It seems...read more
Have you ever seen an “answer box” when searching on Google? Chances are you probably have. They’re usually at the top of a search page and they provide a direct answer to the query you typed in. Answer boxes have become prime real estate in that battle...read more
Many times small business retailers are unaware of their shopping cart abandonment rates in Google Analytics. This is an extremely important metric for small business retailers to track because every time that occurs, you’re losing a sale and you should know why.read more
Is your small business website lacking e-commerce sales growth? For the most part, just creating an online e-commerce site will fail to attract the number of sales needed to grow a small business. Still, success is well within your...read more
For every business owner, there inevitably comes a time when you need to change the URL(s) on your small business website. Whether it’s updating an old blog post, merging multiple product pages, or consolidating your web pages, you’ll need to make...read more
Implementing an optimized call to action button design is an essential part of converting a web visitor into a customer. Here’s a list of call to action (CTA) development opportunities you probably missed along the way:read more
If you’re investing in paid search advertising or PPC, then you are probably familiar with Google Ads “Quality Score” metric. Google assigns each keyword a Quality Score to indicate how well your website matches the queries and keyword phrases you’re...read more
Over the years, Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising on Google has become increasingly popular, and has been effective for many businesses. But, PPC campaigns are not the only option out there. Pay Per Impression (PPI) ads are still a relevant way to attract...read more
Implementing a simple, clean website design is critically important for a modern day small business. It can be too easy to lose prospects and customers in the details, rather than bringing them smoothly along the funnel. Take a look at the article...read more