Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
It’s never an easy process to grab the attention of a prospect and consistently maintain customer retention and loyalty to a specific brand. However, customer retention and loyalty needs to be a top priority for marketers, or customers you worked endlessly to convert could disappear forever.read more
There are a few essential things prospects need before they hand over the plastic. Your website is generally the first encounter a prospect will have with your business, so it’s essential that it is optimized to facilitate the customer purchase decision process.read more
SMART goals for business help give specific direction and action to help you achieve your small business goals. Taking action is the only way to overcome your fear of failure, and implementing SMART goals is the battle plan you need to succeed.read more
Growing your small business as an entrepreneur can be challenging if you’re not sure where to start. However, once you develop a solid and researched plan to achieve business growth, you can move forward confidently into your specific market. Here are the 4 essential components you need to grow your small business:read more
Your website is your greatest asset online. While there’s not a specific, proven formula for how often you should update or change your website, there are questions you can ask to deduce how often you should update your website content.read more
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Don’t be over eager to invest in solely one marketing strategy, channel, or method. If one of your main systems fail, you need to have other outlets you can turn to to stay afloat, that’s why you you need to use multi channel marketing.read more
If you’re a small business retailer, you know that creating and then maintaining your product page seo can be a daunting task. Every page requires something new so it can be found in an individual search query. Here are some steps to follow to better optimize your products search engine and social media traffic:read more
You need to find your voice, develop your online branding techniques, and create something your leads can connect with. Online branding is how you’ll stand out from your competitors and develop that edge over them that will make your target audience come to you!read more
Adding a digital strategy to your internet network marketing plan can help you build an audience for your business on the web through social media, videos, content marketing, infographics, email etc. However, building the network itself goes well beyond basic online prospecting.read more
Many small businesses still aren’t publishing content, regardless of how much emphasis is placed on it. A few major reason for this is a lack of understanding content marketing, what content actually is, and the lack of an action plan to implement it. Before you click away let me tell you some things you don’t know:read more