Cazbah eCommerce Stores Include:
- Hosted Web Store – As part of your website we also host your ecommerce system. This allows you to store and report on your ecommerce transactions. If you have a large product database we recommend you consider our dedicated server to ensure top performance and an excellent customer experience.
- Product Management Tool – Updating prices, product images, product descriptions, item numbers, shipping and other important information about your website products is very important. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you do this with an easy to use tool. As part of the Cazbah Advanced and Ultimate programs your dedicated Internet Marketing Consultant will assist you when you need to make updates to your product database.
- Merchant Gateway Integration – Your merchant gateway allows you perform secure PCI DSS compliant credit card transactions. It is important for you to provide a shopping experience that protects your customer’s credit cards from being stolen. The shopping cart technology and merchant gateway integration allows your customers to shop with confidence know that their credit card information is secure. For the best credit card rates and customer service we recommend using our credit card processing partner First Capital Payments.
- Shipping Integration – Getting shipping costs right can be the difference between making money or losing money on an online transaction. Our shipping modules allow you to provide real-time shipping quotes for each transaction. Our modules support UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
- Tax Charts – With all the potential sales tax changes in our future it is important to have an ecommerce system that can adapt to those changes. Right now the sales tax nexus defines tax collection happening when your business has a connection or presence in a particular state. The Cazbah ecommerce system allows you to charge taxes state level down to the zip-code by simply checking a box. The system also maintains automatic updates to the tax charts so you are always charging the right amount of taxes on your transactions.
- Shopping Cart – The typical shopping cart abandonment rate for online retail stores is 60%. If your shopping cart is hard to understand, too many steps, or doesn’t function properly you can expect that to go a lot higher. The Cazbah eCommerce shopping cart is designed to be approximately three easy steps. Cart – Address/Shipping – Payment. Keep it simple and efficient to get the highest conversions for your online sales.
- Visibility – Internet Marketing – Once you have a fully functional eCommerce website it is time to give that site visibility on the internet. That is where Search Engine Optimization, and Internet Marketing come into play. Use the powerful SEO tools that come with your Cazbah website or work with your Cazbah Internet Marketing consultant to give your site the maximum visibility with the right customers to increase your online and offline sales.
Features included in your Cazbah eCommerce store are:
Secure transaction processing 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
PCI-DSS Compliant transaction processor
Product search functionality
Automatic tax calculation
Variety of payment methods
Assistance setting up online processors
Product reviews and ratings
Member pricing and discounts
Coupon and discount manager
Search Engine Optimization
“Click to enlarge” image functionality
eCommerce Articles by Cazbah
3 Ways To Get And Keep Your Prospect's Attention Many small business owners have perfected solutions to problems that plague their customers. However, without a good marketing strategy it is difficult to attract the attention of a prospect, or maintain it, when they...read more
More and more small business owners are realizing that maintaining a strong online presence can be the key to taking their conversion rates from average to awesome. If you've recently drawn this conclusion, you may also have recognized that one of the most effective...read more
TWACKING is the equivalent to Twitter SPAMING, and is the quickest way to become un-followed, or UF’d, by pretty much everyone. The bottom line is, nobody wants to hear your sales pitch without getting to know you first.read more
I very seldom make open product recommendations but, in this case I’m going to make an exception. When we started the business over 16 years ago now, it was assumed that we would use QuickBooks as our financial platform. No problem there… If It Ain't Broke... Over the...read more
Content Marketing Strategy for eCommerce Websites One of the biggest challenges with online marketing today is content creation. My goal here is to provide you with a few quick and easy guides on how to write good content for your website. Since content is needed in...read more
Recently, I had a new client come on board that told me they had been investing some resources into Google AdWords. My initial positive response to their efforts were soon quelled when I discovered they had over a 95% bounce rate for those ads with zero conversions...read more
In my last article, Marketing is for the Dogs, I discussed the various types of digital remarketing and their best practices. In an attempt to continue with my dog analogy, I discovered that there was no way I was going to proceed without getting ridiculous or mildly...read more
Believe it or not, the following three issues are something that nearly every business I’ve encountered is currently dealing with, or has dealt with and resolved in the past. Let that serve as some comfort as you read this and realize your company struggles with the...read more
It’s that time again. As we venture into the new year, many business owners tend to make the company’s website and internet marketing one of their top New Year resolutions. Of course, having a client become focused on their website and online presence is every...read more
Most of you know by now that Google AdWords is one of your best options for advertising your business online. Among many other positives, being able to tightly control how and where your ad spend is going, makes this platform so great for small businesses in...read more